The Ultimate Game Day Cocktail Pairing
What’s better than game day? Game day grub paired with cocktails. Check out these game day food and cocktail pairings to prep for the next big game:
Frito Pies and Margaritas
Margaritas pair well with just about any salty chip. Especially ones that are elevated!
Classic Margarita Recipe:
- 4 oz Insólito Reposado
- 2 oz Patrón Citrónge
- 2 limes for freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- 1 tbsp for salted rim
- Salt the rim of a glass.
- Combine all ingredients, stir, and add ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- 1 bag corn chips
- 2 cans chili no beans
- 2 cans Rotel Original drained
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 jalapeno
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Warm the canned chili in a saucepan over medium heat on the stove.
- First Layer: Spread a layer of corn chips, along the bottom of a 12" skillet. Spoon half of the chili evenly over the corn chips and then spread one can of Rotel over the chili.
- Second Layer: Add another layer of corn chips, and then sprinkle half of the shredded cheese evenly over them. Spoon the remainder of the chili evenly over everything.
- Third Layer: Add one final layer of corn chips, spread the second can of Rotel evenly over the corn chips, and sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over everything.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!