Spooky Halloween Cocktail You Have to Try
Trick or treat, show me something good to drink! Below is a delicious and easy cocktail to make for the spooky season:
Black Widow Margarita
- 6 blackberries fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 3 oz Los Siete Mezcal Doba
- 1 ½ oz black raspberry liqueur
- 3 oz pomegranate juice or cranberry juice
- ¾ oz lime juice
- ½ oz orange-flavored liqueur optional
- Garnish: lime wedge blackberries, colored salt, or sugar rim
- Prepare the glass by rubbing the rim with a lime wedge before dipping it into salt or sugar that has been spread on a plate. (To color the salt or sugar, see notes.)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blackberries.
- Pour in tequila, flavored liqueurs, pomegranate juice, and lime juice.
- Shake with ice.
- Pour through a strainer into prepared glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, fresh blackberry, and a spider.