A Hurricane Cocktail Recipe for Mardi Gras
Are you celebrating Mardi Gras this year? Add even more excitement this holiday with a traditional New Orleans cocktail, the Hurricane Cocktail! Rum + fun = A true Mardi Gras party!
- 2 ounces Captain Morgan light rum
- 2 ounces Captain Morgan dark rum
- 3 ounces Passion Fruit juice
- 3 ounces of orange juice
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- Orange slices and maraschino cherries for garnish
1. Fill the cocktail glass with ice. Squeeze the lime over the ice.
2. Stir the remaining ingredients together in a mixing glass.
3. Pour into a cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.