3 Refreshing Frozen Cocktail Recipes
As we move into summer, the heat is in full swing. Check out some easy and refreshing frozen cocktail recipes that will keep you cool this season:
Frozen Peach Cocktail
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup non-alcoholic Stella Rosa Peach
- 2 ounces Silver Patron
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Lime juice
- Peach slice for garnish
- Add tequila, frozen peaches, non-alcoholic Stella Rosa peach, honey, and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Grab a glass and garnish with a peach slice. Enjoy!
Frozen Watermelon Margarita
- 2 cups of frozen, seedless watermelon chunks
- ½ cup INSÓLITO Blanco Tequila
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Lime slice
- Combine watermelon, tequila, ice, lime juice, and orange juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a class, and add lime slice for garnish
Strawberry Wine Slushies
- 1 bottle of Stella Rosa Rosé
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Add frozen strawberries, rosé, sugar, and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!