3 INSÓLITO Cocktail Recipes for Cinco De Mayo
The best holiday of the year is here- Cinco De Mayo! Although a classic margarita is delicious, here are 3 recipes featuring INSÓLITO Tequila that are perfect to try for this holiday:
- 2 oz INSÓLITO Añejo
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Honey Syrup
- Combine Añejo, Honey Syrup and Lemon Juice into an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake hard for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass with one large ice cube.
- Garnish with a lemon peel.
Berry Tequila Smash
- 2 Strawberries, cut up
⁃ 2 Raspberries
⁃ A few mint leaves
⁃ .5 oz Agave Nectar
⁃ 2 oz INSÓLITO Reposado
⁃ 2 oz Lime juice
⁃ Sugar for rim
⁃ Additional Raspberries & Mint for garnish
⁃ In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint, strawberries, raspberries, and agave nectar.
⁃ Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and Cointreau.
⁃ Shake & Pour into prepared glass.
- Garnish with raspberries & mint.
⁃ 1 Lime or 1oz Lime Juice
⁃ 1oz Pomegranate Juice
⁃ 1.5 oz INSÓLITO Blanco
⁃ Combine everything in a glass and shake with ice.
- Pour into a coupe and garnish with lime.